Helping children reach their fullest potential with activities to stimulate cognition, motor skills, language, social skills, and emotional well-being through art, music, and play.
- Physical Growth: Development of gross and fine motor skills.
- Spiritual Development: Displaying awareness of the surrounding world through compassion, respect and wonder.
- Social Skills: Interacting and communicating with all the people in their world.
- Emotional Development: As children discover a wide range of emotions, it is important to help them learn to adapt to change, understand and regulate their emotions, and create resilient minds.
- Intellectual Development: Understanding, learning, reasoning, building creativity, developing organizational skills and acquiring new skills.
- Inclusion and Compassion: Providing equal opportunity and embracing every individual’s unique identity.